If you want to know what has changed in recent versions of Spybot Anti-Beacon, this page lists all changes by version number.
October 24th, 2018
- New Windows 10 October 2018 update (1809) protection, including cloud clipboard sync.
- Added Mozilla Telemetry via Mozilla Configuration.
- Added LibreOffice Telemetry entry.
- Added preliminary Office 2019 Telemetry entries.
- Added generic Office Telemetry entries.
- Improved Microsoft Edge support (eBook telemetry, Microsoft 365 Analytics).
- Massively improved Office 2016 Telemetry entries.
- Fixed silent mode.
- New Details view for descriptions without opening a browser (also brings back exact entry details for those users technically inclined).
- New Settings screen for settings previously available only as part of the installer.
- Improved sorting and categorization of customization screen.
- Support for new Windows 10 dark mode.
- Updated OpenSSL libraries (1.0.2p).
- Updated SQLite3 library (3.25.2).
September 17th, 2018This release introduces a paid for version that supports additional non-Microsoft immunizers.
- Added integrated manual.
- Integrated optional test to check for updates.
- Added many more system immunizers.
- Added Microsoft Edge immunizer.
- Added Google Chrome immunizer.
- Added Mozilla Firefox immunizer.
- Added Google Chrome Telemetry Group Policy immunizer
- Added Mozilla Firefox Telemetry Group Policy immunizer
- Added HP CEEment immunizer
- Added HP Touchpoint Analysis immunizer
- Added Lenovo Customer Feedback Program Scheduled Tasks immunizer
- Added Lenovo Experience Improvement immunizer
- Improved Consumer Experience Improvement Program (CEIP) Scheduled Tasks immunizer
- Improved Customize table optics.
- Removed UI flickering.
- Window is now resizable.
July 31st, 2018
- Now supports /undo command line switch again
- Now supports Task Scheduler again
- User Interface now uses Spybot 3 font
- Installer now uses Spybot 3 font
- Installer copies over license from Spybot installation if found
June 22nd, 2018
- Improvements on the new user interface
May 29th, 2018
- Updated for the Windows 10 April 2018 update!
- Fresh Spybot 3 look
July 27th, 2017
- Added another Telemetry Immunization (Windows Firewall)
- Added Windows Feedback Immunization (Windows Firewall)
November 11th, 2016
- Fix for hosts file access problem when antivirus software was blocking
- Immunization in Windows firewall added
September 19th, 2015
- Implemented /silent
- Added Office 15 (2013) Telemetry immunization (Group Policies & Scheduled Tasks)
- Added Office 16 (2016) Telemetry immunization (Group Policies & Scheduled Tasks)
- Hosts file block IP default changed from 127.0.0.1 to 0.0.0.0
- Added own group policy for hosts file read only flag
- Added own group policy for hosts file block IP
- Added own group policies for hiding each immunizer
- Added OpenSSL libraries to installer
- Added OpenSSL credits to About dialog
- Added own scheduled task
September 15th, 2015
- Service names are now read from the registry to be in local language
- About dialog now has an update checker
- Added details option to Optional immunizers
- Added FAQ tab
- Change log moved to About dialog to avoid too many main tabs and standardize SNL app changelogs
- Added license to About dialog
- Height auto-adjusted to screens work area now
- Base immunization type for adding IPs to firewall
- Added license to installer
September 9th, 2015
- Moved option to show/hide checkboxes to global button
- Added details for most entries
- Added task bar color progress
- Added task bar tasks
- Fixed hosts file locked issue
- Improved log output
- added command line parameters
August 28th, 2015
- Added Cortana group policy
- Added OneDrive service & goup policy
- Added CEIP scheduled task
- Added Remote Registry service choose based on need)
- Fixed total status
- Added support for scheduled tasks
- Added fallback method to disable system services
- Added German localization
Get it now!
How many copies do you need?
Please donate to help supporting Spybot Anti-Beacon!