If you want to know what has changed in recent versions of Spybot Anti-Beacon, this page lists all changes by version number.
December 22nd, 2021
- Mozilla Firefox Sponsored Sites
- Microsoft Active Protection Service (previously SpyNet)
- Dell SmartByte Telemetry
- COMODO Internet Security Telemetry
May 4th, 2021With the release of Spybot Anti-Beacon 3.7, we have added telemetry blocks for many common third party telemetry/tracking tools, but also specific ones for gamers, and some for popular apps.
- Apple Telemetry
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Microsoft Windows Hard Disk Health Telemetry
- VMWare Customer Experience Program
- Wacom Experience Program
- Paddle Revenue Delivery Platform Analytics
- LogMeIn Telemetry
- CloudBees RollOut Telemetry
- Hotjar.com Behavior Analytics
- Twilio Segment Customer Data Platform
- Adobe Marketo
Software ChangesWe improved accessibility options (see the Settings view) and fixed various bugs.
February 5th, 2020
- Added Avast Telemetry.
- Added AVG Telemetry.
- Added Lavasoft Flow Telemetry.
- Added Malwarebytes Telemetry.
- Added McAfee Telemetry.
- Added Trend Micro Telemetry.
- Fixed Scheduled Task issues.
August 30th, 2019
- Added Adjust.
- Added Mixpanel.
- Added MoPub.
- Added Appsflyer.
- Added Firebase Crashlytics.
- Added HockeyApp.
- Added Google Analytics.
- Added the option to use a system proxy.
- Improved visuals for customization screen.
- Minor fixes for dark mode.
- Improved German translation.
October 24th, 2018
- New Windows 10 October 2018 update (1809) protection, including cloud clipboard sync.
- Added Mozilla Telemetry via Mozilla Configuration.
- Added LibreOffice Telemetry entry.
- Added preliminary Office 2019 Telemetry entries.
- Added generic Office Telemetry entries.
- Improved Microsoft Edge support (eBook telemetry, Microsoft 365 Analytics).
- Massively improved Office 2016 Telemetry entries.
- Fixed silent mode.
- New Details view for descriptions without opening a browser (also brings back exact entry details for those users technically inclined).
- New Settings screen for settings previously available only as part of the installer.
- Improved sorting and categorization of customization screen.
- Support for new Windows 10 dark mode.
- Updated OpenSSL libraries (1.0.2p).
- Updated SQLite3 library (3.25.2).
September 17th, 2018This release introduces a paid for version that supports additional non-Microsoft immunizers.
- Added integrated manual.
- Integrated optional test to check for updates.
- Added many more system immunizers.
- Added Microsoft Edge immunizer.
- Added Google Chrome immunizer.
- Added Mozilla Firefox immunizer.
- Added Google Chrome Telemetry Group Policy immunizer
- Added Mozilla Firefox Telemetry Group Policy immunizer
- Added HP CEEment immunizer
- Added HP Touchpoint Analysis immunizer
- Added Lenovo Customer Feedback Program Scheduled Tasks immunizer
- Added Lenovo Experience Improvement immunizer
- Improved Consumer Experience Improvement Program (CEIP) Scheduled Tasks immunizer
- Improved Customize table optics.
- Removed UI flickering.
- Window is now resizable.
July 31st, 2018
- Now supports /undo command line switch again
- Now supports Task Scheduler again
- User Interface now uses Spybot 3 font
- Installer now uses Spybot 3 font
- Installer copies over license from Spybot installation if found
June 22nd, 2018
- Improvements on the new user interface
May 29th, 2018
- Updated for the Windows 10 April 2018 update!
- Fresh Spybot 3 look
July 27th, 2017
- Added another Telemetry Immunization (Windows Firewall)
- Added Windows Feedback Immunization (Windows Firewall)
November 11th, 2016
- Fix for hosts file access problem when antivirus software was blocking
- Immunization in Windows firewall added
September 19th, 2015
- Implemented /silent
- Added Office 15 (2013) Telemetry immunization (Group Policies & Scheduled Tasks)
- Added Office 16 (2016) Telemetry immunization (Group Policies & Scheduled Tasks)
- Hosts file block IP default changed from 127.0.0.1 to 0.0.0.0
- Added own group policy for hosts file read only flag
- Added own group policy for hosts file block IP
- Added own group policies for hiding each immunizer
- Added OpenSSL libraries to installer
- Added OpenSSL credits to About dialog
- Added own scheduled task
Get it now!
Choose one year license or subscription at checkout.
Please donate to help supporting Spybot Anti-Beacon!