Google Chrome can send anonymous (and non-anonymous) usage statistics and crashed-related data to Google.
Quoting Google, they include:
These reports usually won’t include any personal information about you, but they might include:
- Your Chrome settings
- Where you click
- How much memory is used by Chrome
- Web pages you visit that contain phishing or malware
- Web pages you visit where you’ve entered text using speech
- Your device’s operating system, manufacturer, and model.
- If Chrome crashes while you’re using it, some personal information might be included. This will depend on what was happening at the time of the crash.
This immunizer sets global group policies to block these. It is is available for users of the Plus version.