Note: * Task Scheduling is only available in the licensed editions of Spybot
By default, the System Scan is set to run on (Default Setting).
To schedule a System Scan:
- Open Spybot’s “Start Center” by right-clicking on the Spybot icon and choosing the option to “Run as administrator”.
- Tick “Advanced User Mode”.
- Go to “Settings”.
- Go to “Schedule”, and click on “Add” beside the System Scan task.
- Click “Edit” (This will open up the Windows Task Scheduler).
- In the top left of the Task Scheduler, click on the small black arrow beside “Task Scheduler Library”.
- This will then show you subfolders of the Task Scheduler.
- Click on “Safer Networking”.
- Click on Spybot – Search & Destroy”.
- Right-click on the “Scan the system” task, and then click properties.
- Go to the “Triggers” tab, and then click “Edit”.
- Here, you can set the parameters for when and how you want the scan to run.
This page shows content from our old website. It might move in the near future. To get the most up to date information, please use the navigation menu at the top.