There are two ways to scan different drives, such as external drives or networked PCs:
To run a System Scan on a drive:
- Please go to: Start Center > System Scan
- In the “System Scan” window, click “Stop Scan” if the scan has started automatically. This message will then change to “Show Scan Results”.
- Click the dropdown arrow beside “Show Scan Results” and select “Scan with different options”.
- Here, you can choose to select/deselect any drives connected to your PC to include in the System Scan.
- If you wish to scan a specific folder:
- Navigate to the File/Folder/Drive, right-click on it, click “Spybot – Search & Destroy” in this menu, and then click “Scan Folder”.
- To use this option, System Integration must be enabled.
This page shows content from our old website. It might move in the near future. To get the most up to date information, please use the navigation menu at the top.