To disable the detection of tracking cookies during a System Scan:
- Open Spybot by right-clicking on the Spybot icon and choosing the option to “Run as administrator”.
- Go to System Scan.
- The System Scan window will open and a scan will begin automatically.
- Stop the System Scan.
- You can then click “Disable these cookies” under the “Tracking Cookies” header.
- This will prompt you to select the profile that you would like to prevent from accepting 3rd party cookies.
- You can re-enable certain profiles by clicking on the dropdown arrow beside “Disable these cookies”.
This page shows content from our old website. It might move in the near future. To get the most up to date information, please use the navigation menu at the top.