1. Run a System Scan on a certain drive
- Open the Start Center, then click on Scan System.
- In the System Scan window, click Stop Scan if the scan has started automatically. This message will then change to Show Scan Results.
- Click the dropdown arrow beside Show Scan Results and select Scan with different options.
- Here, you can choose to select/deselect any drives connected to your PC to include in the System Scan.
2. Run a scan on a specific folder
- Navigate to the File/Folder/Drive, right-click on it, click Spybot – Search & Destroy in this menu, and then click Scan Folder.
- To use this option, System Integration must be enabled.
This page shows content from our old website. It might move in the near future. To get the most up to date information, please use the navigation menu at the top.