Our new version now runs on Linux and Mac as well and brings a few more improvements:
- Pastes from HIBP will be shown as well.
- Now supports proxies for network communication.
- Reduced traffic – accounts will only be re-checked online if more breach data is known than the last time.
- Remember state – you can now “acknowledge” breaches and Identity Monitor will then distinguish between old and new breaches to make it easier for you to catch changes.
- User interface cleaned up – your complaints about duplicate close/back buttons were heard.
- Start on system startup option – this has been fixed to work better now.
Mac Store still offers 3.1 currently