If you want to know what has changed in recent versions of Spybot Identity Monitor, this page lists all changes by version number.
April 14th, 2019
Our new version now runs on Linux and Mac as well and brings a few more improvements:
- Pastes from HIBP will be shown as well.
- Now supports proxies for network communication.
- Reduced traffic - accounts will only be re-checked online if more breach data is known than the last time.
- Remember state - you can now "acknowledge" breaches and Identity Monitor will then distinguish between old and new breaches to make it easier for you to catch changes.
- User interface cleaned up - your complaints about duplicate close/back buttons were heard.
- Start on system startup option - this has been fixed to work better now.
Mac Store still offers 3.1 currently.
October 10th, 2018The first release, based on the Have I Been Pawned service.