If you want to know what has changed in recent versions of Spybot Identity Monitor, this page lists all changes by version number.
November 4th, 2019
Spybot Identity Monitor 3.4 is a mandatory update that fixes a breaking change in Have I Been Pawned support and adds our own data sources for even more!
- Fixed Have I Been Pwned support.
- Added own additional sources.
- Contacts only Safer-Networking servers now (additional privacy).
April 14th, 2019
Our new version now runs on Linux and Mac as well and brings a few more improvements:
- Pastes from HIBP will be shown as well.
- Now supports proxies for network communication.
- Reduced traffic - accounts will only be re-checked online if more breach data is known than the last time.
- Remember state - you can now "acknowledge" breaches and Identity Monitor will then distinguish between old and new breaches to make it easier for you to catch changes.
- User interface cleaned up - your complaints about duplicate close/back buttons were heard.
- Start on system startup option - this has been fixed to work better now.
Mac Store still offers 3.1 currently.
October 10th, 2018The first release, based on the Have I Been Pawned service.