To celebrate the 2018 World Cup, you can now get 20.18% off Spybot products using the voucher code "twenty18" at the checkout.
Click here to buy now!
You can enable or disable Spybot System Services from within Spybot – S&D’s Settings:
- Open Spybot by right-clicking on the Spybot icon, and choosing the option to “Run as Administrator”.
- Tick “Advanced User Mode” in the Start Center.
- Go to “Settings”, then choose the “System Services” tab.
- Here, you will see the Security Center Service, the Scanner Service and the Update Service.
These services should be enabled by default.
- To disable a service, click the “Stop” button beside the service you would like to disable.
- If you want to disable it permanently, you must also untick the checkbox beside “Active after every reboot”.
- To enable a service, you can click “Start” beside the service you would like to enable. You must also tick the checkbox beside “Active after every reboot”.
Click “Apply” and “OK”, and restart Spybot for your changes to take effect.