Spybot – Search & Destroy has dedicated support for most browsers.
It can, for example immunize these browsers, or create restricted access shortcuts for your safety.
Where we list product versions, these are the ones that have been tested;
other versions are likely to be supported depending what changes have been made to them.
Unlisted browsers that are clones of listed browsers are also likely to be supported
(e.g. most IE based browsers and many Google Chrome variants use the same cache location and formats).
Internet Explorer & clones
Mozilla based browsers
- Firebird (early versions of Firefox)
- Firefox (also mobile application)
- Flock (discontinued, not recommended)
- Lolifox (discontinued, not recommended)
- Lunascape (5.x, 6.x)
- Netscape (discontinued, not recommended)
- SeaMonkey (also mobile application)
- Songbird 2 (discontinued, not recommended)
Opera (4, 6.x, 7.x, 8.x, 9.x, 10.x)
Webkit based browsers
This page shows content from our old website. It might move in the near future. To get the most up to date information, please use the navigation menu at the top.