To view the Immunization log:
- Go the the ProgramData folder on your PC. This can be found at: C:\ProgramData\
If you cannot find this folder, you may need to change your folder properties:
- Open the Start Menu.
- In the searchbar, type “Folder Options” and select this option in the results.
- Click on the “View” tab, then select “Show hidden files, folders and drives”.
- Click “Apply”.
- In the “ProgramData” folder, open the “Spybot – Search & Destroy” folder, and open “Logs”.
- In “Logs”, search for “Immunization-Browsers(.log)”. This is the immunization text log, and can be opened with any text program.
This page shows content from our old website. It might move in the near future. To get the most up to date information, please use the navigation menu at the top.