Note: * Task Scheduling is only available in the licensed editions of Spybot
By default, the System Scan is set to run on (Default Setting).
To schedule a System Scan:
- Open Spybot’s “Start Center” by right-clicking on the Spybot icon and choosing the option to “Run as administrator”.
- Tick “Advanced User Mode”.
- Go to “Settings”.
- Go to “Schedule”, and click on “Add” beside the System Scan task.
- Click “Edit” (This will open up the Windows Task Scheduler).
- In the top left of the Task Scheduler, click on the small black arrow beside “Task Scheduler Library”.
- This will then show you subfolders of the Task Scheduler.
- Click on “Safer Networking”.
- Click on Spybot – Search & Destroy”.
- Right-click on the “Scan the system” task, and then click properties.
- Go to the “Triggers” tab, and then click “Edit”.
- Here, you can set the parameters for when and how you want the scan to run.