To disable the detection of tracking cookies during a System Scan:
- Open Spybot by right-clicking on the Spybot icon and choosing the option to “Run as administrator”.
- Go to System Scan.
- The System Scan window will open and a scan will begin automatically.
- Stop the System Scan.
- You can then click “Disable these cookies” under the “Tracking Cookies” header.
- This will prompt you to select the profile that you would like to prevent from accepting 3rd party cookies.
- You can re-enable certain profiles by clicking on the dropdown arrow beside “Disable these cookies”.