If you receiving the following message, it is possible that one of Spybot’s files has become corrupted and needs to be replaced.
To fix this issue:
- Please go to the Spybot program folder and check if a 32kB “SDAV.dll” file is present.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot – Search & Destroy 2
- If the file is not present, please download this file from our “Missing Files” page, and copy it into your Spybot folder to fix this issue.
- This file may have been removed accidentally by another antivirus or security program installed on your PC.
- If the file is present, please check the file to see if it is the same size as the attached file. (32KB)
- If the file has been corrupted, please replace it with the attached file.