The user interface has been improved and Beta 2 includes new features that were not ready when Beta 1 was released.
Some highlights of this release are:
- Reduced download size compared to Spybot-S&D 2.0 Beta 1.
- Faster installation procedure with a new option to preconfigure Spybot-S&D for a care free setup.
- Experimental plugin for Google Chrome.
- Experimental on-access scanner.
- Optional heuristic scans.
- Spybot-S&D’s modules can now be directly opened from its tray icon.
- Fixed known uninstallation issues and tons of other bug fixes.
Like to know more about Spybot – Search & Destroy 2.0? Simply follow our news